Click on the Track courier button after entering your Philippines Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Philippines Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Philippines Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Philippines Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Philippines Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Philippines Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Philippines Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Philippines Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Philippines Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Philippines Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Philippines Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Philippines Post Contact Information
Contact details of Philippines Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Philippines Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Liwasang Bonifacio, Magallanes Dr, Intramuros, Maynila, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
Phone: + (63) 854-9825
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.phlpost.gov.ph/
About Philippines Post Services
The Philippine Postal Corporation (Filipino: Korporasyong Pangkoreo ng Pilipinas), abbreviated as PHLPost (PhilPost prior to 2012), is a government-owned and managed corporation in the Philippines that is responsible for providing postal services. The Philippine Postal Corporation employs over 8,000 people and operates 1,355 post offices across the country. Mr. Norman “Postman” N. Fulgencio, Postmaster General and CEO of the Philippine Post Office, is currently in charge of the country’s principal post office.
The ancient Manila Central Post Office, which overlooks the Pasig River, is located at Plaza Liwasang Bonifacio. Its policy-making body is the board of directors, which is led by Mr. Raul R. Bendigo, its chairman. Seven members make up the board of directors, including the postmaster general, who also serves as the chief executive officer. Our purpose as The Philippine Postal Corporation is to deliver communications, goods and commerce, and payment services in any Filipino community in an effective, competitive, and on-time manner.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.