Click on the Track courier button after entering your Amazon Logistics tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Amazon Logistics? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Amazon Logistics tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Amazon Logistics shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Amazon Logistics online
If you are expecting a courier from Amazon Logistics, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Amazon Logistics official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Amazon Logistics waybill number/reference number can be found on the Amazon Logistics receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Amazon Logistics tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Amazon Logistics shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Amazon Logistics Contact Information
Contact details of Amazon Logistics for various cities are listed below along with respective Amazon Logistics customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
If you are a customer in the United States, dial 1 (888) 280-4331. Any questions you may have about Amazon logistics will be gladly answered by Amazon logistics. Please have your order number handy, which you can find on the “Your Orders” page of the Amazon website.
About Amazon Logistics Services
Amazon Logistics (abbreviated as AMZL) is Amazon’s distribution service for Amazon.com goods. On the product tab, you can see “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.” The order will also be marked as being delivered by Amazon Logistics (AMZL US). If the tracking number begins with “TBA,” Amazon Logistics is also delivering the package.
Amazon Logistics’ Benefits Depending on your needs, you can choose Lockers, New, Flex, or Prime Air. The quickest delivery choices will then be assigned to your package. In some areas, same-day and even 2-hour delivery are possible. In 2018, Amazon Logistics received a new map tracking feature. You can now monitor your shipment during its journey, and a snapshot of the shipped parcel on your front porch will be sent to you. Amazon Logistics is the first to discover whether a carrier is slowing down due to seasonal and other high shipping volume factors. You won’t have to worry about picking the wrong carrier and waiting a long time for your shipment to arrive.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.