Click on the Track courier button after entering your Rwanda Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Rwanda Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Rwanda Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Rwanda Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Rwanda Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Rwanda Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Rwanda Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Rwanda Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Rwanda Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Rwanda Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Rwanda Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Rwanda Post Contact Information
Contact details of Rwanda Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Rwanda Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: KN 4 street, Nyarugenge
Phone: +250 787509431
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.i-posita.rw/
About Rwanda Post Services
The National Post Office (Iposita) is happy to welcome you and to provide you with a wide range of services in order to suit your needs. Iposita serves as a one-stop-shop for a variety of services. Meaning that you can send mail, execute banking operations through the Postal Checking Accounts Service (CCP), buy airtime, buy electricity, send or receive cargo, exchange money, and many other services all in one trip to the post office. We at Iposita are dedicated to upholding the following values: The customer is the most important person in our company. The customer has come to see us, and we have come to see him. Our customers do not obstruct our work; rather, they contribute to it. To establish contemporary postal services that will contribute to Rwanda’s social and economic growth while also ensuring that universal service is maintained.
We are not doing our customers a favour by serving him or her, but he or she is doing us a favour by being present. We are attentive to our customers’ feelings, reactions, wishes, and needs; it is a pleasure for us to fulfil their wishes; our customers deserve the most courteous and friendly treatment we can provide. We pledge to endeavour to live by those principles at all times.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.