Click on the Track courier button after entering your CPost tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for CPost? Choose from our tracking support list here.
CPost tracking and Delivery Status online
To track CPost shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of CPost online
If you are expecting a courier from CPost, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the CPost official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your CPost waybill number/reference number can be found on the CPost receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your CPost tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your CPost shipping status to appear under the form.
Official CPost Contact Information
Contact details of CPost for various cities are listed below along with respective CPost customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Schottegatweg Noord 32
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.cpostinternational.com/
About CPost Services
Curaçao’s postal service was once a government department. However, as part of its new policies, the incumbent government turned the national postal service into Post Nederlandse Antillen N.V. (PNA) before the end of 1997. To help alleviate the Island’s financial crisis at the time, the goal was to turn all commercially viable government services into private corporate companies. The government retains 100% ownership of the new PNA N.V. despite the fact that it is a limited liability firm. Because it was able to function under an approved concession, PNA began with an inheritance from the old government postal service. PNA received an exclusive position for postal operations in the Netherlands Antilles as a result of this concession.
Because the former Netherlands Antilles was dismantled, a name change was unavoidable. The new name of the NPNA was appropriate both domestically and internationally. “By 2014, the management team had carefully picked the new name: Cpost International N.V.,” according to the company’s website. Cpost International’s “C” stands for Curaçao, while “International” stands for the company’s global strategy.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.