Click on the Track courier button after entering your Auspost Tracking tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Auspost Tracking? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Auspost Tracking tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Auspost Tracking shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Auspost Tracking online
If you are expecting a courier from Auspost Tracking, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Auspost Tracking official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Auspost Tracking waybill number/reference number can be found on the Auspost Tracking receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Auspost Tracking tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Auspost Tracking shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Auspost Tracking Contact Information
Contact details of Auspost Tracking for various cities are listed below along with respective Auspost Tracking customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
111 Bourke St, Melbourne,
Victoria 3000, AU8am–6pm (local time)
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678)
Phone: +61 3 8847 9045
Business credit accounts
8am–6pm (local time)
Phone: 13 11 18
About Auspost Tracking Services
Australia Post, officially known as the Australian Postal Corporation, is a government-owned company that offers postal services in the country. Australia Post’s headquarters are on Bourke Street in Melbourne, and also acts as a post office.
The Postmaster-Department, General’s which was created at union in 1901 as the successor to colonial post services, was succeeded by Australia Post. The department was dissolved in 1975, and the Australian Postal Commission took over its postal duties. The new name and form of the organisation were introduced in 1989 as part of a corporatization plan.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.