Click on the Track courier button after entering your Colombia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Colombia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Colombia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Colombia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Colombia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Colombia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Colombia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Colombia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Colombia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Colombia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Colombia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Colombia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Colombia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Colombia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Diagonal 25 G # 95 A 55 Bogotá
Phone: (57-1) 4722000
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.4-72.com.co/
About Colombia Post Services
Under the moniker 4-72, Servicios Postales Nacionales is the corporation that serves as Colombia’s national postal service. In late 2006, the business took over Adpostal’s operations. 4-72 facilitates postal payment services, among other services, in addition to offering national and international mail delivery and express courier service. The number 4-72 is derived from the simplified coordinates of Colombia’s geographic center. Since at least 12,000 BCE, Colombia has been home to a variety of indigenous peoples, including the Muisca, Quimbaya, and Tairona. The Spanish arrived in La Guajira in 1499 and colonized parts of the region by the mid-16th century, creating the New Kingdom of Granada with Santafé de Bogotá as its capital. In 1810, the United Provinces of New Granada declared independence from the Spanish Empire, forming what is today Colombia.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.