Click on the Track courier button after entering your DHL Global Mail tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DHL Global Mail? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DHL Global Mail tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DHL Global Mail shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DHL Global Mail online
If you are expecting a courier from DHL Global Mail, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DHL Global Mail official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DHL Global Mail waybill number/reference number can be found on the DHL Global Mail receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DHL Global Mail tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DHL Global Mail shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DHL Global Mail Contact Information
Contact details of DHL Global Mail for various cities are listed below along with respective DHL Global Mail customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
About DHL Global Mail Services
DHL was created in 1969 by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn, who had no idea they would transform the logistics industry. DHL is now the world’s largest logistics firm. Every day, our 400,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories work to help you traverse borders, enter new markets, and expand your business. Alternatively, you might simply write a letter to your loved ones.
Every day, we link millions of individuals and have a profound impact on their lives. As the world’s premier logistics firm, we consider every connection we make and every choice we make to be both a responsibility and an opportunity. With a workforce of nearly half a million people, we have a huge opportunity to act today to make a difference tomorrow. We have the ability to change the way logistics is done around the world. From introducing the industry’s first green product to becoming the first logistics business to commit to a zero-emissions target, we’ve continually reinvented logistics. By defining science-based targets and trying to minimize greenhouse gas emissions in line with the Paris Agreement, we have now expedited our decarbonization path.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.