Click on the Track courier button after entering your China Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for China Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
China Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track China Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of China Post online
If you are expecting a courier from China Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the China Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your China Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the China Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your China Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your China Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official China Post Contact Information
Contact details of China Post for various cities are listed below along with respective China Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Postal Business: 8610 11185
Postal Savings: 8610 95580
Logistics and EMS: 8610 11183
China Post Life: 8610 4008909999
About China Post Services
China Post ( China Post Group Company ) is a state-owned organization that operates China’s official mail service. It was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Beijing, China’s capital. It employs over 800,000 people. Because of the growth of the electronic commerce industry and the fact that China is regarded as the world’s factory, most e-commerce sites employ Chinese mail to transport parcels around the world because of its low cost. In addition to EMS, China Post is available on a variety of foreign postal services, including small parcels and parcels.
Postal services in China
Small Parcel, Large Package, and EMS are some of China Post’s international offerings. If you register your China Post small parcel or large package, you can track it. It can be classified into three categories based on transportation methods:
- Surface Parcel and Parcel (SAL)
- Airmail/parcel from China Post is the most commonly used method, as it is both inexpensive and convenient.
- China Post EMS is a speedier, but more expensive, alternative to China Post Mail.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.