Click on the Track courier button after entering your DHL ECommerce tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DHL ECommerce? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DHL ECommerce tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DHL ECommerce shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DHL ECommerce online
If you are expecting a courier from DHL ECommerce, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DHL ECommerce official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DHL ECommerce waybill number/reference number can be found on the DHL ECommerce receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DHL ECommerce tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DHL ECommerce shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DHL ECommerce Contact Information
Contact details of DHL ECommerce for various cities are listed below along with respective DHL ECommerce customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Our Customer Service Department is eager to assist you!
Call Us: 800-805-9306
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 9 pm EST
DHL eCommerce Solutions
2700 South Commerce Parkway
Weston, FL 33331
About DHL ECommerce Services
DHL eCommerce’s flexibility, ease, power, and efficiency. Our international team of e-commerce experts is committed to developing cutting-edge technologies that enhance the online shopping experience. In 2014, Deutsche Post DHL Group’s former MAIL Division was renamed Post – eCommerce – Parcel, with each of the three sub-divisions focusing on a distinct market. In Germany, Deutsche Post and DHL Paket are the leading mail and parcel service providers for both businesses and consumers.DHL Parcel provides e-commerce logistics in Europe, while DHL eCommerce handles the rest of the world.
DHL eCommerce has a strong presence in the Asia Pacific, especially in India through our subsidiary Blue Dart, and in the Americas, where the former DHL Global Mail has been operating since 2004. Our goal is to become a global leader in e-commerce-related logistics, with an emphasis on cross-border and domestic distribution. Cross-border delivery is easy and cost-effective with us. In the final mile, we deliver the smile.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.