Click on the Track courier button after entering your Togo Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Togo Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Togo Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Togo Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Togo Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Togo Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Togo Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Togo Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Togo Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Togo Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Togo Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Togo Post Contact Information
Contact details of Togo Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Togo Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address:23, Avenue Nicolas Grunitzky, 01 BP 2626 Lomé -Togo
Phone: (228) 22214403
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.laposte.tg/
About Togo Post Services
The organization of correspondence transit in Togo dates back to 1883, while the country was still under German dominion, according to Chancellor Bismarck’s decision. The initial postal agencies in Anecho (Togo) and Grand-Popo (Dahomey) were linked by a daily service to an intermediary office in Agoué, and eventually to Dénou (Gold Coast). The Togolese postal services produced their first stamp in 1887. It was a German-printed 10 pfennig stamp. Internationally, under a partnership with Woerman, a German shipping business, items weighing up to 5 kilograms were transported in both directions (Germany-Togo).
The Société des Postes du Togo cordially invites you to visit their online portal. She is delighted to welcome you and believes that the information provided will enable you to become valuable participants in the development of our company’s new image. Our website continues to serve as a multi-service exhibition venue. The information you’ll discover there will help you better understand our company’s life, its history, and how it operates. A particularly inventive tempo will also assist you in your commercial decisions. You’ll find references to articles or goods in your navigation search tools. You can also look through all of the services, consider the terms of sale, and use monitoring and location technologies to reach the after-sales assistance.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.