Click on the Track courier button after entering your GLS Italy tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for GLS Italy? Choose from our tracking support list here.
GLS Italy tracking and Delivery Status online
To track GLS Italy shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of GLS Italy online
If you are expecting a courier from GLS Italy, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the GLS Italy official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your GLS Italy waybill number/reference number can be found on the GLS Italy receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your GLS Italy tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your GLS Italy shipping status to appear under the form.
Official GLS Italy Contact Information
Contact details of GLS Italy for various cities are listed below along with respective GLS Italy customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Via Mezzacampagna, 58, 37135 Verona VR, Italy
Official Website: http://www.gls-italy.com/
About GLS Italy Services
GLS stands for General Logistics Systems B.V., a British-owned logistics corporation situated in Amsterdam, Netherlands. When Rico Back launched the company in 1989, it was known as German Parcel. It was then relaunched as GLS and is currently a Royal Mail division.GLS works in 41 European nations, eight US states, and two Canadian provinces, both directly and through a partnership network. GLS shipped 508 million parcels for over 270,000 clients in 2016/17, generating €2.5 billion in revenue. The company has about 26,000 cars that service 70+ distribution centers. In full-year revenue, Germany, Italy, and France accounted for 54.6 percent of GLS’ total revenue.
Back built a cross-European parcel business through acquisitions and startups between 1999 and 2002. These businesses merged in 2002 to form the General Logistics Systems (GLS) brand. Between 2016 and 2017, GLS purchased Golden State Overnight Delivery Service, a California-based next-day parcel delivery company, as well as Postal Express, a US overnight parcel delivery company.GLS purchased Dicom, a Canadian parcel delivery company, in September 2018, expanding its operations in North America and Europe. GLS grew its income from £1 billion in 2002 to £3 billion in 2019, making it one of Europe’s largest ground-based postponed parcel networks.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.