Click on the Track courier button after entering your DPD Germany tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DPD Germany? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DPD Germany tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DPD Germany shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DPD Germany online
If you are expecting a courier from DPD Germany, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DPD Germany official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DPD Germany waybill number/reference number can be found on the DPD Germany receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DPD Germany tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DPD Germany shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DPD Germany Contact Information
Contact details of DPD Germany for various cities are listed below along with respective DPD Germany customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
13627 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 3468040
About DPD Germany Services
DPD Germany is a member of the global DPDgroup. The European parcels market’s No. 1 combines modern technologies with a high level of local experience, allowing shippers and consignees to benefit from a flexible and convenient service. DPDgroup sends 5.3 million items every day in over 230 countries with a workforce of 77,000 delivery specialists and over 47,000 local Pickup parcel shops. DPDgroup is a subsidiary of Groupe La Poste, the second-largest postal service in Europe. Customers, consignees, employees, and the community can count on us to be responsible partners. Our corporate sustainability strategy focuses on areas where we can make a direct impact and are strongly related to our main business. DPD’s innovation leadership demonstrates how successfully a parcel service can leverage digital capabilities to give the best possible shipping experience. We provide the most information flows and flexibility in parcel shipment with our digital services.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.