Click on the Track courier button after entering your Egypt Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Egypt Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Egypt Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Egypt Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Egypt Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Egypt Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Egypt Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Egypt Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Egypt Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Egypt Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Egypt Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Egypt Post Contact Information
Contact details of Egypt Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Egypt Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Official Website: http://www.egyptpost.org/
Phone: +202 2 393 4372
About Egypt Post Services
Egypt Post is the government agency in charge of Egypt’s postal operations. It is one of the country’s oldest government institutions, having been founded in 1865. The modern Egyptian postal service originated in 1821, when Carlo Meratti, an Italian resident in Alexandria, opened a post office to transmit and receive mail to and from other nations. Meratti agreed to send and distribute the letters in exchange for a fee. Through his office in Saint Catherine Square, he transferred his activities to Cairo and Alexandria (formerly Qansal Square).
Following Meratti’s departure, his nephew, Tito Chini (who agreed with the project’s relevance), was followed by a friend, Giacomo Muzzi. The proposal was enhanced by the two partners, who dubbed it the Posta Europea. The Posta Europea won the public’s trust by sending, receiving, and delivering correspondence from the government and individuals. The company created branches in Cairo, Atfe, and Rashid (Rosetta) after the first railway between Alexandria and Kafr el-Zayyat opened in 1845, followed by two more branches (in Damanhour and Kafr El Zayyat) in 1855.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.