Click on the Track courier button after entering your Mongol Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Mongol Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Mongol Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Mongol Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Mongol Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Mongol Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Mongol Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Mongol Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Mongol Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Mongol Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Mongol Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Mongol Post Contact Information
Contact details of Mongol Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Mongol Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: MONGOL POST JSC Sukhbaatar Square -9, 1st khoroo, Peace Avenue, Sh / X-1106, Ulaanbaatar-15160, Mongolia
Phone: + (976) 180001613
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.mongolpost.mn/
About Mongol Post Services
Mongolian Morin Urtuu Post was one of the first and most important ways of communication in the world postal service’s history. During the conquest of the huge expanse of the world, Ogedei, the third son of Genghis Khan, who was on the throne of the Mongol Empire in 1228-1241, established messengers and rulers, as well as a horse station, was a major step forward. The station has advanced in sophistication and development, and the Mongolian Post and Telecommunications Committee, now the Mongol Post JSC, was founded at the 6th meeting of the Presidium of the People’s Government on July 19, 1921, the day of the People’s Revolution.
Mongol Post JSC, the owner of Mongolia’s major postal network, employs over 900 people and manages 22 postal services in 21 aimags and districts around Mongolia, as well as 330 soums and 38 postal service locations in Ulaanbaatar. Intercity mail is currently distributed 3-6 times per week, 2-4 times per week between aimag center soums, once per week from soums to more than 1,200 bags, and in over 200 countries around the world, including the fastest form of mail or express mail. There are 38 countries with which to trade. More than 30,000 mailbox owners, 200,000 subscribers, and 10,000 organizations use our services, and we distribute more than 10 million letters, parcels, and magazines each year.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.