Click on the Track courier button after entering your DPD Ireland tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DPD Ireland? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DPD Ireland tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DPD Ireland shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DPD Ireland online
If you are expecting a courier from DPD Ireland, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DPD Ireland official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DPD Ireland waybill number/reference number can be found on the DPD Ireland receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DPD Ireland tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DPD Ireland shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DPD Ireland Contact Information
Contact details of DPD Ireland for various cities are listed below along with respective DPD Ireland customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Athlone Business Park, Dublin Rd, Kilmacuagh (Castlemaine), Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
Phone: +353 (0)90 64 20500
Official Website: http://dpd.ie/
About DPD Ireland Services
DPD Ireland has over 35 years of experience in delivering. Interlink Ireland Ltd, situated in Athlone, Co. Westmeath, was created in 1986 with ten depots and a central hub. With 37 facilities around Ireland, we are now Ireland’s largest dedicated parcel delivery company, handling over 20 million shipments per year. Interlink Ireland was acquired by GeoPost S.A., the French Post Office’s parcels and express business, in 2000. By 2006, the company had grown to the point where it was investing €18 million in the construction of a new hub and headquarters in Athlone. Interlink Ireland changed its name to DPD in February 2008.
La Poste merged its express parcel firms under the DPD name, giving clients a single, unified delivery partner across Europe and beyond. DPD expanded again in late 2016, increasing its hub size and tripling its sortation capacity from 7,000 to 21,000 shipments per hour. DPD now has the most technologically advanced and efficient sortation system in Ireland, thanks to the new Beumer cross belt sorter and the current Van der Lande shoe sorter.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.