Click on the Track courier button after entering your Azerbaijan Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Azerbaijan Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Azerbaijan Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Azerbaijan Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Azerbaijan Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Azerbaijan Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Azerbaijan Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Azerbaijan Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Azerbaijan Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Azerbaijan Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Azerbaijan Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Azerbaijan Post Contact Information
Contact details of Azerbaijan Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Azerbaijan Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: UZEYIR HAJIBEYLI 72, AZERBAIJAN, BAKU, AZ1000, 169
FAX: (012) 493-00-37
Working Hours: EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, 09:00 – 18:00
About Azerbaijan Post Services
In 1991, the Azerbaijan Postal Administration became a member of the Regional Communications Union (RCU), the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO), the Universal Postal Union (UPU), and the Organization of the European Conference of Postal and Telecommunication Administrations (CEPT). accepted as a member As one of the most significant successes of the Azerbaijani Post, our country was elected to the UPU Administrative Council, which is the organization’s top body, for the first time at the UPU’s 23rd Congress in Bucharest in 2004 and the 24th Congress in Geneva in 2008. In 2016, he was elected to the 26th Congress in Istanbul, where he was re-elected to the Council and the Postal Operations Council.
Azerpost LLC moved to the international payment system SWIFT in 2010, the MasterCard payment system in 2011, and the CCTS within the country after the Central Bank of Azerbaijan signed an agreement (license) to provide financial services to the national postal operator in 2010. By linking to HOP and other payment systems, AZIPS takes advantage of these systems’ features.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.