Click on the Track courier button after entering your Brunei Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Brunei Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Brunei Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Brunei Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Brunei Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Brunei Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Brunei Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Brunei Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Brunei Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Brunei Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Brunei Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Brunei Post Contact Information
Contact details of Brunei Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Brunei Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
+673 238 0481 (Fixed Line)
+673 871 1002 (Mobile Phone & Whatsapp)
Email ID: [email protected]
Bandar Seri Begawan, BN
About Brunei Post Services
The Borneo Company created the first post office in 1895. The British Resident established the Government Post Office in 1906 (Treaty of Friendship). The Ministry of Communications has been in charge of the Postal Services Department since 1984. Now its known as Brunei Post
Our Mission: To establish a global network of efficient mail services for the benefit of society;To diversify postal products and services in order to ensure long-term economic viability;To make it easier for products and services to transit through the postal system
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.