Click on the Track courier button after entering your Correios Brazil tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Correios Brazil? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Correios Brazil tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Correios Brazil shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Correios Brazil online
If you are expecting a courier from Correios Brazil, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Correios Brazil official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Correios Brazil waybill number/reference number can be found on the Correios Brazil receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Correios Brazil tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Correios Brazil shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Correios Brazil Contact Information
Contact details of Correios Brazil for various cities are listed below along with respective Correios Brazil customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
SBN Quadra 1 Bloco A Edifício Correios,
Brasília, DF 70002-900, BR
TEL：+55 61 3003 0100
3003 0100 – Capitals and Metropolitan Regions
0800 725 7282 – Other Regions
0800 725 0100 – All of Brazil
About Correios Brazil Services
Since the seventeenth century, the Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos (Brazilian Post and Telegraph Corporation), abbreviated as ECT and also known as Correios, has operated Brazil’s national postal service.
The Código de Endereçamento Postal, a Brazilian postal code system, was designed and is managed by the corporation. It also offers an e-commerce platform (CorreiosNet Shopping), banking (Banco Postal) as a proxy for Banco do Brasil, Boleto bill payment collection, and Sedex express mail service, with a global service network that reaches over 220 countries. It is Brazil’s largest employer, with over 109,000 full-time and part-time employees, and is the only firm having a network of owned and franchised units in every municipality in the country. The firm is owned entirely by the Brazilian government and reports to the Ministry of Communications.
On January 25, 1663, the Post Office was established in Brazil. The Department of Posts and Telegraph was established in 1931 by Decree No20.859 of the 26th of December, which consolidated the Directorate General of Posts with the General Bureau of Telegraphs. The Federal Authority, which was then known as the Department of Posts and Telegraphs, was transformed into ECT on March 20, 1969, as a public enterprise under the Ministry of Communications.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.