Click on the Track courier button after entering your Dachser tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Dachser? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Dachser tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Dachser shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Dachser online
If you are expecting a courier from Dachser, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Dachser official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Dachser waybill number/reference number can be found on the Dachser receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Dachser tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Dachser shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Dachser Contact Information
Contact details of Dachser for various cities are listed below along with respective Dachser customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Phone: +49 831 5916 0
About Dachser Services
The Dachser Group SE & Co. KG is a German freight company headquartered in Kempten, Allgäu. It was founded by Thomas Dachser in 1930. Bernhard Simon, Thomas Dachser’s grandson, took over as Chairman of the Management Board in January 2005. DACHSER operates in three business segments: European Logistics, Air & Sea Logistics, and Food Logistics. The company specializes in contract logistics, which includes transportation, warehousing, and value-added services.
There are 437 DACHSER sites around the world. The European network is made up of branches that communicate on a daily basis through a combination of direct lines, channels, and hubs. The Eurohubs, or European logistical hubs, are located in Überherrn, Bratislava, and Clermont-Ferrand. DACHSER’s Air & Sea Logistics global air and sea freight network, which has 200 locations and local partners, allows for intercontinental connections. DACHSER reported EUR 5.66 billion in revenue in 2019, employing 30,609 people across 375 locations. 83.7 million shipments were handled by the company. DACHSER SE is a family-owned business that is still led by a member of the family as CEO, Bernhard Simon, the grandson of founder Thomas Dachser.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.