Click on the Track courier button after entering your Border Express tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Border Express? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Border Express tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Border Express shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Border Express online
If you are expecting a courier from Border Express, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Border Express official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Border Express waybill number/reference number can be found on the Border Express receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Border Express tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Border Express shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Border Express Contact Information
Contact details of Border Express for various cities are listed below along with respective Border Express customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
140-144 Link Road, Melbourne Airport,
Victoria 3045, AU
Phone: +61 3 8347 5400
About Border Express Services
Border Express is a nationwide transportation and logistics corporation with a strong metropolitan and capital city network. We’re a well-known dealer and a trusted logistics partner with customers all over Australia. Since we are one of the only privately held transportation companies of our size in the world, the people who buy the business often work for it. We are visible, approachable, and answerable. Because of this freedom, we are able to frame the future of Border Express for you.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.