Click on the Track courier button after entering your Iran Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Iran Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Iran Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Iran Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Iran Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Iran Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Iran Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Iran Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Iran Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Iran Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Iran Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Iran Post Contact Information
Contact details of Iran Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Iran Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Public relations of Post co. of Iran, 3rd Floor, Central Building, 267 No., After Modares Highway, Beheshti Ave. , Tehran
Official Website: http://post.ir/
About Iran Post Services
Iran Post is a government-owned and runs a company in charge of the country’s postal services. Iran Post transports around 3 million parcels every day and links 29,000 destinations, employing over 16,000 workers. According to Iranian government sources, the United States received the most volume of outgoing mail in 2015, while Germany, China, and England received the highest volume of inbound mail. Iran Post had plans to collaborate with DHL, a German logistics company, and TNT Express, a Dutch package delivery company, as of 2015.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.