Click on the Track courier button after entering your TNT France tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for TNT France? Choose from our tracking support list here.
TNT France tracking and Delivery Status online
To track TNT France shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of TNT France online
If you are expecting a courier from TNT France, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the TNT France official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your TNT France waybill number/reference number can be found on the TNT France receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your TNT France tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your TNT France shipping status to appear under the form.
Official TNT France Contact Information
Contact details of TNT France for various cities are listed below along with respective TNT France customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Official Website: http://www.tnt.fr/
About TNT France Services
In Europe, the Asia Pacific area, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa, TNT provides road and air delivery services. TNT ran a rail freight trial in June 2014 to see how well it could help businesses in the UK while also reducing carbon emissions. TNT Express is a corporation that provides international courier delivery services. It is a FedEx subsidiary with headquarters in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
FedEx started in April 2015 that it has agreed to buy TNT Express for €4.4 billion in order to expand its European operations. The potential transaction is the subject of a new inquiry by the European Commission. The European Commission approved the deal on January 8, 2016, and it was finalized on May 25, 2016. TNT Express was hit hard by the NotPetya cyber assault in August 2017, in part because some of its operations and communication systems are based in Ukraine, where the attack originated. TNT Express had to rely on manual operations for a long time, resulting in massive backlogs. Some records were completely misplaced.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.