Click on the Track courier button after entering your Iceland Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Iceland Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Iceland Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Iceland Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Iceland Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Iceland Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Iceland Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Iceland Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Iceland Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Iceland Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Iceland Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Iceland Post Contact Information
Contact details of Iceland Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Iceland Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Íslandspóstur, Höfðabakki 9D, 110 Reykjavík
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +354 5801000
Official Website: http://www.postur.is/
About Iceland Post Services
Iceland’s national postal service is known as Posturinn. It began in 1776, when Christian VII, King of Denmark (and, at the time, Iceland), ordered the establishment of a mail service throughout the kingdom. Once a year, regular postal sailings between Iceland and Denmark began two years later. In 1873, the first Icelandic postage stamps were issued, and the Icelandic postal system was organized under a special board, with the establishment of the first post offices. Under the name Póstur og smi, the postal service and the national telephone company combined in 1935. (Post and telephone).
Landssmi islands (the telephone company) and slandspóstur were formed out of that governmental enterprise in 1998. Since then, the Landssmi slands have been privatized. With over 1,200 employees, slandspóstur is one of Iceland’s largest employers. Many additional post offices are being built across the country to expand the company’s distribution network and improve its services.The Small European Postal Administration Cooperation includes slandspóstur.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.