Click on the Track courier button after entering your Uruguay Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Uruguay Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Uruguay Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Uruguay Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Uruguay Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Uruguay Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Uruguay Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Uruguay Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Uruguay Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Uruguay Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Uruguay Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Uruguay Post Contact Information
Contact details of Uruguay Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Uruguay Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Buenos Aires 451, 11000 Montevideo, Departamento de Montevideo, Uruguay
Phone: (598) 29160200
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.correo.com.uy/
About Uruguay Post Services
Uruguay’s public mail service is known as Correo Uruguayo. Its goal is to make universal access a reality for all of Uruguay’s citizens, easing the fulfillment of their communication, logistics, and financial needs. It covers 19 departments and 90 percent of all urban areas with its National Postal Network (RNP), the country’s largest physical network, which has more than 500 inhabitants.
It ensures the provision of the Universal Postal Service (SPU), which entails the continuous provision of fundamental postal services of high quality in all parts of the country at reasonable prices. Correo Uruguayo promotes social inclusion by shortening distances, bringing people and organizations closer together, and acting as a bridge between peoples and nations.
Our mission is to provide a reliable universal access link for the entire Uruguayan society, connecting people and organizations to meet their communication, logistical, and financial needs. Our Vision is to be a highly competitive corporation, a leader in the postal industry, and a proponent of technology innovation, utilizing a multimodal National Postal Network as a platform for reversing access, cultural, and socioeconomic disparities across the country.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.