Click on the Track courier button after entering your Swiss Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Swiss Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Swiss Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Swiss Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Swiss Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Swiss Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Swiss Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Swiss Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Swiss Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Swiss Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Swiss Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Swiss Post Contact Information
Contact details of Swiss Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Swiss Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Post CH Netz AG, Contact Center Post, Wankdorfallee 4, 3030 Bern
Phone: 0848 888 888
Official Website: https://www.post.ch/
About Swiss Post Services
The national postal service of Switzerland is Swiss Post (French: La Poste suisse, Italian: La Posta Svizzera, German: Die Schweizerische Post, Romansh: La Posta Svizra). It is the country’s second-largest employer and is owned by the Swiss Confederation (after the Federation of Migros Cooperatives). Bern is the headquarters of the organization. Susanne Ruoff resigned as CEO in June 2018 after the company’s Swiss affiliate, PostBus Switzerland, was accused of “manipulating its accounts and routinely concealing profits in order to receive additional subsidies.” On an interim basis, Deputy CEO Ulrich Hurni will serve as CEO. On November 21, 2018, Roberto Cirillo was appointed as the new CEO.
Asendia is a joint business between Swiss Post and La Poste that specializes in overseas delivery.PostFinance is a financial services division of Swiss Post. Swiss Post operates PostBus Switzerland, a bus transportation service. Swiss Post also developed SuisseID, an electronic identity system. SwissID is a new electronic identity system created by Swiss Post and Swiss Federal Railways, as well as an e-voting system. Swiss Post Solutions is a corporation that specializes in digital transformation.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.