Click on the Track courier button after entering your Tanzania Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Tanzania Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Tanzania Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Tanzania Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Tanzania Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Tanzania Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Tanzania Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Tanzania Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Tanzania Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Tanzania Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Tanzania Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Tanzania Post Contact Information
Contact details of Tanzania Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Tanzania Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Ghana St, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Phone: +(255) 22-2118280
Help Desk: +255 738 070-701
Email: [email protected]
About Tanzania Post Services
Tanzania Posts Corporation, which was founded in 1994, is responsible for Tanzania’s postal operations. The postal service was taken over by the British once they acquired control of Tanganyika. All postal and communication entities in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanganyika (KUT) were merged under the East African Posts and Telecommunications Administration by the British. Even after independence in the early 1960s, the newly constituted East African Community maintained the mail and communications services. The Tanzanian government founded the Tanzania Posts and Telecommunications Corporation after the East African Community was disbanded in 1977. (TP&TC).
The Tanzania Postal Bank was established before the TPC, although the banking sector of the Tanzania Posts and Telecommunications Corporation was part of the TPC (TP&TC). The Tanzania postal bank, however, was created on March 1, 1992, as a successor to the Tanganyika Post Office Savings Bank, which was established in 1925 by the Post Office Savings Bank Ordinance and became operating in 1927.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.