Click on the Track courier button after entering your Sweden Posten tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Sweden Posten? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Sweden Posten tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Sweden Posten shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Sweden Posten online
If you are expecting a courier from Sweden Posten, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Sweden Posten official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Sweden Posten waybill number/reference number can be found on the Sweden Posten receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Sweden Posten tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Sweden Posten shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Sweden Posten Contact Information
Contact details of Sweden Posten for various cities are listed below along with respective Sweden Posten customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Regeringsgatan 65, 111 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 771 33 33 10
Official Website: https://www.postnord.se/en
About Sweden Posten Services
The holding company of the two amalgamated postal firms Posten AB and Post Danmark, which were officially merged on June 24, 2009, is known as PostNord AB. The group’s name was changed from Posten Norden to PostNord on May 17, 2011. Hakan Ericsson is the company’s president and CEO, and Christian Jansson is the chairman.
Lars Idermark, the company’s former president and CEO, resigned in December 2012 to take the same posts with the timber company Södra. The Swedish government owns 60 percent of the company, while the Danish government owns the remaining 40 percent. The voting powers are split evenly (50/50). In 2014, PostNord created a new organization with three main areas of focus: mail and communication, logistics, and e-commerce. In the Nordic region, the logistics market has remained reasonably steady. The relevant Nordic logistics market for PostNord is estimated to be worth SEK 150–190 billion. Demand for parcel services, part, and full load shipping, and third-party logistics (TPL) has increased, but demand for Air & Ocean has decreased.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.