Click on the Track courier button after entering your San Marino Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for San Marino Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
San Marino Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track San Marino Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of San Marino Post online
If you are expecting a courier from San Marino Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the San Marino Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your San Marino Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the San Marino Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your San Marino Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your San Marino Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official San Marino Post Contact Information
Contact details of San Marino Post for various cities are listed below along with respective San Marino Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Strada Borrana, 32 – 47899 Serravalle, Republic of San Marino
Phone: (378) 0549-882564
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://www.poste.sm/on-line/home.html
About San Marino Post Services
The postal business has undergone significant changes in recent years, owing mostly to market rivalry, which has resulted in a variety of products offered and an increase in the relative target. In this setting, Poste San Marino is forcibly and autonomously inserted, kicking off a transformation process that concerns – and must worry – it’s own standing on the global market. Customers benefit from the legal metamorphosis into Poste San Marino, as well as the resulting organizational reforms, automation, the introduction of new technology, office modernization, and the professionalism of the operators.
Poste San Marino is run by a General Management, ten Post Offices, some of which are open 24 hours a day and on Saturday mornings, and the Arrivals and Departures office, which collects and sorts all mail entering and exiting the Republic. General Management has organizational responsibilities and is responsible for all elements of corporate management, while the Board of Directors and the Board of Statutory Auditors are in charge of activity direction and supervision.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.