Click on the Track courier button after entering your CamPost tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for CamPost? Choose from our tracking support list here.
CamPost tracking and Delivery Status online
To track CamPost shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of CamPost online
If you are expecting a courier from CamPost, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the CamPost official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your CamPost waybill number/reference number can be found on the CamPost receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your CamPost tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your CamPost shipping status to appear under the form.
Official CamPost Contact Information
Contact details of CamPost for various cities are listed below along with respective CamPost customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Yaoundé, Cameroun
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +237 222 50 70 00 / +237 222 23 21 36
About CamPost Services
CamPost is the firm in charge of Cameroon’s postal operations. It provides postal services, banking services, and corporate solutions such as server hosting, videoconferencing, and IP telephony. Since July 26, 1960, it has been a member of the Universal Postal Union. The Agence de régulation des marchés publics regulates CAMPOST (ARMP).
CamPost is a government-owned postal service established by presidential order in April 2004. The state of Cameroon became the sole stakeholder on January 1, 2007. CamPost has been handled by the Canadian International Tecsult organization since 2007, with the goal of improving its management.
Cameroon Postal Services is overseen by the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications on a technical level, and the Ministry of Finance on a financial level. A signpost with a brief introduction of CamPost is shown below. The Universal Postal Union awarded the society the “Quality of Service Management Certification” for Central and Western French-speaking Africa on April 30, 2015, in recognition of their high level of customer service.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.