Click on the Track courier button after entering your Jordan Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Jordan Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Jordan Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Jordan Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Jordan Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Jordan Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Jordan Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Jordan Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Jordan Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Jordan Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Jordan Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Jordan Post Contact Information
Contact details of Jordan Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Jordan Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Jordan Post, Kafranah St 28, Amman 11110, Jordan
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.jordanpost.com.jo/
About Jordan Post Services
Due to the need for people and organizations to connect and interact with various bodies, the postal service was one of Jordan’s initial infrastructure services. As a result, Jordan Post was established along with the Transjordan Emirate. The installation of the first government, known as “the Board of Administrators,” in 1921 marked the official start of the post, telegraph, and telephone service.
In the beginning, the post department consisted of eight post offices. They were linked by a telephone network and equipped with Morse-code telegraphs. The laws, regulations, and directions in effect in Palestine during the British Mandate were followed at the time. Later, in order to meet the country’s economic, administrative, and financial circumstances, certain required changes were made, and as a result, mail, packages, transfer, and postal orders regulations were published.
Vision- At the municipal and regional levels, to be pioneers in the postal service sector.
Mission-Implement the highest quality standards in providing postal, financial, and logistic services via an integrated postal portal staffed by knowledgeable employees and at low pricing that satisfy customers.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.