Click on the Track courier button after entering your CEVA Logistics tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for CEVA Logistics? Choose from our tracking support list here.
CEVA Logistics tracking and Delivery Status online
To track CEVA Logistics shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of CEVA Logistics online
If you are expecting a courier from CEVA Logistics, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the CEVA Logistics official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your CEVA Logistics waybill number/reference number can be found on the CEVA Logistics receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your CEVA Logistics tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your CEVA Logistics shipping status to appear under the form.
Official CEVA Logistics Contact Information
Contact details of CEVA Logistics for various cities are listed below along with respective CEVA Logistics customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Contact Number: +1-800-888-4949
About CEVA Logistics Services
CEVA Logistics is a $7 billion multinational logistics and supply chain business that specializes in freight management and contract logistics. It was formed in 2007 as a merger of TNT Logistics and EGL Eagle Global Logistics, with its headquarters in Marseille, France. CEVA had over 60,000 workers in 2021, spread across six regions and 160 countries.
CEVA Logistics has also revealed plans for an initial public offering (IPO) in April 2018. As bookrunners, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley have already been appointed, with Deutsche Bank, UBS, Berenberg, and HSBC also working on the IPO. On May 4, 2018, CEVA began trading on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
CMA CGM Group, French container transportation, and shipping firm purchased CEVA Logistics. After settlement of the tendered CEVA shares, CMA CGM Group held 97.89 percent of the outstanding shares and voting rights of CEVA, with plans to delist CEVA from the Zurich Stock Exchanges. Mathieu Friedberg was named CEO of CEVA Logistics in January 2020.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.