Click on the Track courier button after entering your An Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for An Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
An Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track An Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of An Post online
If you are expecting a courier from An Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the An Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your An Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the An Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your An Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your An Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official An Post Contact Information
Contact details of An Post for various cities are listed below along with respective An Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Tel: 353 (1) 705 7600
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Address: An Post Customer Services, General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Freepost, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2
About An Post Services
An Post is the Republic of Ireland’s state-owned postal service provider. As a member of the Universal Postal Union, An Post offers a “universal postal service” to all parts of the world. Letter post, parcel service, bank accounts, Express Post (an all-Ireland next-day delivery service), and EMS are among the services offered (international express-mail service). An Post, the Irish postal administration, was established in 1984 when the Department of Posts and Telegraphs (P&TPost )’s Office services were split between An Post and Telecom Éireann, the telecommunications operator now known as Eir, under the terms of the Postal & Telecommunications Services Act of 1983.
An Post is still one of Ireland’s biggest employers in 2020, but it has been significantly reduced. Munster’s only sorting center, in Little Island, Cork, will close in 2020. Individual branch closures in rural areas have become a major political problem. For the first time in eight years, An Post made a profit across the board in 2014. In 2018, the Republic of Ireland had nearly 1,100 An Post offices and over 100 postal agents.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.