Click on the Track courier button after entering your Cyprus Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Cyprus Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Cyprus Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Cyprus Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Cyprus Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Cyprus Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Cyprus Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Cyprus Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Cyprus Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Cyprus Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Cyprus Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Cyprus Post Contact Information
Contact details of Cyprus Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Cyprus Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
About Cyprus Post Services
Cyprus Postal Services, also known as Cyprus Post, is the country’s postal operator and manages the government-run Post Office. The use of pillar boxes (mailboxes) bearing the initials of the British monarch is a relic of British colonial control, however, they were painted yellow following independence.
Only a few have been assigned to the system, which covers the entire island, including the disputed portion under Turkish occupation known as the ‘Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.’ Because it is not recognized by the Universal Postal Union, mail to that area of the island must be sent via ‘MERSIN 10, TURKEY.’
Cyprus adopted four-digit postal codes on October 1, 1994. The system is based on the island’s six administrative districts for local administration, each of which is assigned a numerical range. Although some are reserved for government usage, the majority of the four-digit numbers are assigned to tiny geographic areas such as streets, urban communes, or villages.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.