Click on the Track courier button after entering your Gibraltar Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Gibraltar Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Gibraltar Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Gibraltar Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Gibraltar Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Gibraltar Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Gibraltar Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Gibraltar Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Gibraltar Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Gibraltar Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Gibraltar Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Gibraltar Post Contact Information
Contact details of Gibraltar Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Gibraltar Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Royal Gibraltar Post Office, Postal Headquarters, 104 Main Street, GX11 1AA, GIBRALTAR
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +350 200 75714
Official Website: http://www.post.gi/
About Gibraltar Post Services
The Gibraltar Post Office is a department of the Gibraltar government. Several areas, including operations, quality of service, e-commerce, and services in general, have improved over the previous decade, including a next-business-day delivery model, in which local mail is delivered or exported the following working day. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II bestowed the title of “Royal” on the department in April 2005, and it is now known as the “Royal Gibraltar Post Office” (RGPO). Outside of the Royal Mail in the United Kingdom, this is a unique distinction.
We will notify you electronically (through email) when your shipments have arrived and are ready for collection via the Royal Gibraltar Post Office’s new Parcel Post System. The contemporary e-notification system promptly alerts you of the goods’ arrival, making the receiving and delivery process faster and easier. You can stay on top of things with our email notifications, and we’ll remind you when you forget to collect your belongings and send you any notices before they’re returned to the sender. We ask that you include your phone number so that we may arrange a delivery location if you are not at home. This is a free service available to all Gibraltar residents, and by just logging in, you will be able to keep track of your previously received/collected items as well as the specifics of all packages now awaiting collection, including tracking numbers.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.