Click on the Track courier button after entering your DX Freight tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DX Freight? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DX Freight tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DX Freight shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DX Freight online
If you are expecting a courier from DX Freight, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DX Freight official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DX Freight waybill number/reference number can be found on the DX Freight receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DX Freight tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DX Freight shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DX Freight Contact Information
Contact details of DX Freight for various cities are listed below along with respective DX Freight customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
|DX UK HQ||DX Ireland HQ|
|Ditton Park, Riding Court Road, Datchet Slough, SL3 9LL||Unit 6B, Northern Cross Business Park, North Road, FinglasDublin 11, D11 WA49, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Exchange – DX 1 Ditton Park||Exchange – DX 1 Dublin|
About DX Freight Services
DX Freight offers a variety of distribution options to both business and residential addresses in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Across the UK and Ireland, a well-established provider of a wide range of distribution services, including parcel freight, safe, courier, and logistics services.
DX Express and DX Freight are two divisions of the DX Group, which was established in 1975 and is based in Berkshire.
DX Express specializes in next-day or scheduled courier deliveries and has a well-developed safe delivery service for high-value goods. It also runs DX Exchange, a private members distribution network that primarily serves the legal, financial, and government sectors.
DX Freight offers next-day or scheduled distribution services for parcels and goods with unusual dimensions and weights, as well as robust logistics services such as warehouse management and the operation of customer-owned vehicles.
Our Vision and Values: All we do revolves around what our paying customers and their customers want, and is based on a strong service basis. Our goal is to make every effort to get our deliveries to their final destination as quickly as possible while maintaining the highest standard of quality and care.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.