Click on the Track courier button after entering your Dicom tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Dicom? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Dicom tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Dicom shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Dicom online
If you are expecting a courier from Dicom, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Dicom official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Dicom waybill number/reference number can be found on the Dicom receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Dicom tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Dicom shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Dicom Contact Information
Contact details of Dicom for various cities are listed below along with respective Dicom customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Dicom Transportation Group,10500 avenue Ryan, H9P2T7 Montreal
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://www.dicom.com/
About Dicom Services
Dicom, which began as a single car and driver courier business in 1968, currently serves customers across a wide range of sectors, modes of transportation, and locations across North America, completing over 80,000 shipments per day. Dicom provides package, freight, and logistics services to business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers, all of which are adapted to their specific needs and requirements.
The following are some of the services we provide as part of our complete transportation solutions: Less than a truckload regional parcel (LTL), a whole truckload, Cross-border logistics services, In August 2018, General Logistics Systems B.V. (GLS) purchased Dedicated Logistics Residential Dicom.
Rick joined Dicom in December 1995, and in October 2015, he was elevated to Executive Vice President, Project Management Officer, and in September 2016, he was promoted to Chief Integration Officer. Rick is our President today, and he oversees our Parcel, Freight, and Logistics businesses.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.