Click on the Track courier button after entering your Canada Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Canada Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Canada Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Canada Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Canada Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Canada Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Canada Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Canada Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Canada Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Canada Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Canada Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Canada Post Contact Information
Contact details of Canada Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Canada Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
|CANADA POST CUSTOMER SERVICE
PO BOX 90022
2701 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
OTTAWA ON K1V 1J8
About Canada Post Services
In 2016, Canada Post served over 16 million addresses and delivered nearly 8.4 billion products, generating $7.88 billion in combined revenue from operations. Traditional “to the door” service and centralized delivery are provided by 25,000 letter carriers operating a 13,000 vehicle fleet. There are more than 6,200 post offices in the United States, which are a mix of corporate offices and private franchises operated by retailers like drugstores. In terms of coverage area, Canada Post covers a wider area than any other country’s postal service, including Russia’s (where service in Siberia is limited largely to communities along the railway). Residential mail delivery services were provided to nearly 843,000 rural Canadian customers in 2004.
Canada Post is part of The Canada Post Corporation, a conglomerate of companies. It has about 64,000 full-time and part-time staff. Purolator Courier, Innovapost, Progistix-Solutions, and Canada Post International Limited are all owned by the Corporation. Epost, a company founded by Canada Post in 2000, allowed customers to receive their bills online for free. Epost was acquired by Canada Post in 2007.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.