Click on the Track courier button after entering your Early Bird tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Early Bird? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Early Bird tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Early Bird shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Early Bird online
If you are expecting a courier from Early Bird, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Early Bird official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Early Bird waybill number/reference number can be found on the Early Bird receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Early Bird tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Early Bird shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Early Bird Contact Information
Contact details of Early Bird for various cities are listed below along with respective Early Bird customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Official Website: https://earlybird.delivery
About Early Bird Services
Early Bird reliably and efficiently delivers what you want from your e-retailer. We bring parcels all the way to your mailbox, where you may pick them up when you get up in the morning. You won’t have to visit agents, parcel lockers, or change delivery dates. Because our service is based on existing newspaper delivery, our newspaper couriers will deliver your package at the same time as the morning newspaper. Isn’t that clever? We now reach around 95% of the country’s households in densely populated and sparsely inhabited areas. To receive our package deliveries, however, you do not need to be a newspaper subscriber. We believe it is critical to consider our planet and all of the people who live on it, thus we begin our daily activities with the UN’s global sustainability goals.
In the end, we all win. Sweden’s largest media organizations and their distribution firms, as well as smaller local players, have created our business. Our service was inspired by the labor of newspaper carriers. We identified a business possibility in delivering packages in conjunction with the delivery of the morning newspaper to Swedish mailboxes. That’s how it turned out. We began as MTD and changed our name to Early Bird in 2019.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.