Click on the Track courier button after entering your Nexive tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Nexive? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Nexive tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Nexive shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Nexive online
If you are expecting a courier from Nexive, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Nexive official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Nexive waybill number/reference number can be found on the Nexive receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Nexive tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Nexive shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Nexive Contact Information
Contact details of Nexive for various cities are listed below along with respective Nexive customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Via Giuseppe Govone, 26, 20155 Milano MI, Italy
Phone: +39 02 50720011
Official Website: https://www.nexive.it
About Nexive Services
Nexive is a Milan-based company that specializes in postal forwarding and e-commerce. It has been a member of the Italian Post Office organization since 2021. TNT Post Italia was founded in 1998 as a result of a series of purchases by the parent business TNT Post Group of local private companies in the industry, including the historic company Rinaldi L’Espresso. In the years that followed, the company became the first private operator in the national postal market, second only to Poste Italiane when considering public companies, thanks to the liberalization of the Italian postal market in the 2000s.
This procedure resulted in TNT Post Italia changing its name to Nexive in May 2014, with a brand inspired by the parent company, PostNL, and a program targeted at expanding the postal business to the e-commerce industry. In 2018, PostNL begins the sale of Nexive, which will be completed in 2020 with the transfer of 80 percent of the shares to Mutares. In 2020, Poste Italiane announced the acquisition of Nexive, which was completed on January 29, 2021, for 34.4 million euros.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.