Click on the Track courier button after entering your UPS Ground tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for UPS Ground? Choose from our tracking support list here.
UPS Ground tracking and Delivery Status online
To track UPS Ground shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of UPS Ground online
If you are expecting a courier from UPS Ground, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the UPS Ground official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your UPS Ground waybill number/reference number can be found on the UPS Ground receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your UPS Ground tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your UPS Ground shipping status to appear under the form.
Official UPS Ground Contact Information
Contact details of UPS Ground for various cities are listed below along with respective UPS Ground customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 3401 NW 67th Avenue, Bld. 805 Miami, FL 33122 USA
Phone: 1 800 742 5877
Official website: http://www.ups.com
Email: [email protected]
About UPS Ground Services
United Parcel Service (UPS, stylized as ups) is worldwide shipping and receiving and supply chain management corporation headquartered in the United States. It was formed in 1907. UPS began as the American Messenger Firm, a telegraph company, and has since grown to become a Fortune 500 company and one of the world’s largest transportation services. Today, UPS is most recognized for its ground shipping services and the UPS Store, a retail network that facilitates UPS packages while also providing small business equipment. UPS also offers overnight and 2-day air shipping, as well as delivery to PO Boxes through UPS SurePost, a company that sends items through the US Postal Service for last-mile delivery.
UPS is the world’s most profitable courier firm, with annual revenues of over $85 billion USD in 2020, well ahead of competitors DHL and FedEx. According to preliminary data from ACI, UPS Worldport in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s fifth busiest airport for cargo traffic, and the third busiest in the United States, behind FedEx’s Memphis Superhub and Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.