Click on the Track courier button after entering your Sudan Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Sudan Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Sudan Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Sudan Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Sudan Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Sudan Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Sudan Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Sudan Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Sudan Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Sudan Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Sudan Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Sudan Post Contact Information
Contact details of Sudan Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Sudan Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Riyadh – Riyadh Steen Street – against the police department]
Phone : +249123488800
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://sudapost.sd/
About Sudan Post Services
Sudapost was designated as a primary national operator of postal services in Sudan to successor the National Post and Telegraph Corporation. It is a Sudanese company with legal status. Sudapost represents Sudan in the UNIPF membership, where Sudan holds major seats in the galleries; we also represent Sudan in the Arab Permanent Postal Commission of the League of Arab States, as well as the African Postal Union. In addition to presenting itself as a national operator and provider of professional postal services in Sudan, it is dedicated to marketing and delivering postal services. As a result, Sudapost’s mandates and goals span all types and levels of postal service, including postal, government, financial, logistical, technological, social, cultural, investment, economic, traditional, and innovative. The Sudanese Social Security Association owns Sudapost through the Social Security Investment Organ.
Sudapost: When a Dream Comes True, The Beginning and the End: Sudan entered a new era of postal service with the foundation of the Sudanese Postal Services Co. ltd. on Monday, June 27th, 2009, and by virtue of the Council of Ministers’ decision No. (4) year 2009.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.