Click on the Track courier button after entering your GLS US tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for GLS US? Choose from our tracking support list here.
GLS US tracking and Delivery Status online
To track GLS US shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of GLS US online
If you are expecting a courier from GLS US, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the GLS US official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your GLS US waybill number/reference number can be found on the GLS US receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your GLS US tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your GLS US shipping status to appear under the form.
Official GLS US Contact Information
Contact details of GLS US for various cities are listed below along with respective GLS US customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Phone: 800-322-5555 option 1
Phone: 800-322-5555 option 4
Phone: 800-322-5555 option 6
4000 Executive Parkway
San Ramon, CA 94583
About GLS US Services
GLS Group provides over 1.5 million shipments a day around the world. The method is characterized by cutting-edge technologies and committed staff. Learn more about the company’s history with a visual representation of what secure shipping with GLS entails.
We are dedicated to supplying you and your clients with a high-quality shipping and distribution experience, formerly known as GSO and now GLS. We’re more than just a parcel and freight distribution company; our diligent account managers are focused on developing the best options for your unique shipping needs. Call us at 888-SHIP-GLS.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.