Click on the Track courier button after entering your Panama Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Panama Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Panama Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Panama Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Panama Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Panama Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Panama Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Panama Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Panama Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Panama Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Panama Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Panama Post Contact Information
Contact details of Panama Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Panama Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 0815-01085 Panama, Republic of Panama.
Phone: (507) 512-7657
Official Website: http://www.correospanama.gob.pa/
About Panama Post Services
Correos Panama is the Panamanian government’s national agency in charge of all postal services throughout the country. However, Correos Panama is more than a postal service to the Panamanian people. With the passage of time and various challenges throughout the decades, Panama’s postal services have evolved into what they are today. The history of the Panamanian postal service dates back to the pre-Columbian era, around the year 1501. It all began during this time period because there were already postal networks in place in America before Spain’s colonization. They were able to establish routes for sending communications between various towns and communities, and Panama was one of them. However, the American postal system did not persist long in Panama since it was impacted by Spain during the invasion period, which lasted from 1501 to 1821. Despite this effect in helping to develop what is now Correos Panama, it was not a carbon duplicate of European postal services due to the geographic and cultural differences between Panama and Europe.
Correos Panama’s trajectory remains positive since, between 1821 and 1904, it transitioned from being directed by Spain to being directed by Colombia, a country of which Panama was a part. As a result, the postal services of Panama were affected by Colombia at the start of this period, until Panama gained independence in 1903. Finally, in 1904, the Panamanian postal system was founded and rebuilt into what it is today.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.