Click on the Track courier button after entering your Nicaragua Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Nicaragua Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Nicaragua Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Nicaragua Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Nicaragua Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Nicaragua Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Nicaragua Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Nicaragua Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Nicaragua Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Nicaragua Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Nicaragua Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Nicaragua Post Contact Information
Contact details of Nicaragua Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Nicaragua Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 21 Avenida Suroeste, Managua, Departamento de Managua , Nicaragua
Phone:+ (505) 22558410
Official Website: http://www.correos.gob.ni/
About Nicaragua Post Services
The Correos de Nicaragua Company, established by Law No. 758, “General Law of Correos and Postal Services of Nicaragua,” is a state-owned corporation with functional, administrative, financial, and commercial autonomy that is responsible for providing postal services as a “Designated Postal Operator.” Its operations take place in a competitive market, allowing it to complete contracts relevant to the advancement of its business mission or associated responsibilities in line with Private Law. Proceed to the approval of the Procurement Contract Manual of the Ordinary Giro and Related Tasks of Correos de Nicaragua, which was issued by Administrative Resolution Number 02, with the prior approval of the General Directorate of State Procurement, which recommended to the President of the Board of Directors of Correos de Nicaragua via a communication dated June 29, 2016.
Our purpose is to provide universal postal services and allied services that are of high quality, secure, affordable, and long-lasting, in order to meet the needs of a diversified and developing postal market. Our Vision is to be a competitive and leading organization in the postal sector, known for its national and worldwide reach and commitment to customer satisfaction.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.