Click on the Track courier button after entering your Georgia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Georgia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Georgia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Georgia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Georgia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Georgia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Georgia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Georgia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Georgia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Georgia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Georgia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Georgia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Georgia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Georgia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Station Square 2, Tbilisi 0100, Georgia.
Email: [email protected]
Call Center: + (995 32) 224 09 09
Official Website: http://www.gpost.ge/
About Georgia Post Services
The Georgia Post is a renowned national postal operator that specializes in delivering universal postal services to its customers. The organization is focused on utilizing cutting-edge technology in order to deliver the best possible service to its customers. Georgian Post is a member of the international postal unions UPU and PostEurope. The latter is the European Social Postal Association, which was created in Brussels in 1993 and represents 52 postal operators from 49 countries. The Universal Postal Union (UPU) was founded in 1874 in Bern, Switzerland’s capital. It unites 192 countries and is one of the world’s oldest organizations.
For the first time in history, Georgia has been elected as a member of the CA of the World Postal Union Administrative Board and as the Deputy Head of the CA of the World Postal Union Administrative Board. Many reforms in terms of developing operations and services were carried out with this goal in mind. The Georgia Post was rebranded, its service centers were refurbished, staff was retrained, new labor standards were established, and innovative technologies were implemented, resulting in the Georgian Post being recognized as a reliable and significant partner. Currently, the Company works successfully with 191 nations throughout the world. The Georgian Post is the country’s largest postal institution, offering a wide range of services and having the most extensive network of service centers, with 81 locations around Georgia and 2700 highly qualified staff.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.