Click on the Track courier button after entering your DPD Romania tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DPD Romania? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DPD Romania tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DPD Romania shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DPD Romania online
If you are expecting a courier from DPD Romania, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DPD Romania official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DPD Romania waybill number/reference number can be found on the DPD Romania receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DPD Romania tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DPD Romania shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DPD Romania Contact Information
Contact details of DPD Romania for various cities are listed below along with respective DPD Romania customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
LogIQ Logistic Park Corp A,
Strada Buiacului 2,
Mogoșoaia 077135, Romania
Phone: +40 31 824 9090
Email: [email protected]
About DPD Romania Services
The DPDgroup is Europe’s largest parcel delivery network. We provide a flexible and user-friendly solution for both shippers and customers by combining new technology and local experience. We’re creating a new standard for convenience with our industry-leading Predict service, which keeps our clients in close contact with their deliveries. We deliver 7.5 million parcels each day – 1.9 billion parcels per year – under the brands DPD, Chronopost, SEUR, and BRT, with 97,000 delivery specialists and a network of over 58,000 Pickup stations. We want to be a leader in sustainable delivery and a leading enabler of e-commerce acceleration at DPDgroup. GeoPost’s parcel delivery network, DPDgroup, generated €11 billion in sales in 2020. Le Groupe La Poste owns GeoPost, which is a holding corporation. DPD is accountable to its shippers and consignees, as well as its employees and the society in which it operates. Our group-wide DrivingChangeTM sustainability approach focuses on areas that are inextricably tied to our core business.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.