Click on the Track courier button after entering your Argentina Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Argentina Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Argentina Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Argentina Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Argentina Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Argentina Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Argentina Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Argentina Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Argentina Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Argentina Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Argentina Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Argentina Post Contact Information
Contact details of Argentina Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Argentina Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Call : 0810 444 0280/011 5941 3333
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About Argentina Post Services
The Official Post Service of the Argentine Republic (Spanish: Correo Oficial de la Repblica Argentina, generally known as Correo Argentino since it was privatized in 1997) is Argentina’s state-owned postal service. The corporation is an S.A. under the supervision of the country’s Chief of the Cabinet of Ministers. Because instructions and reports from the Primera Junta were communicated by letters, Argentina’s postal service played a crucial role during the May Revolution. Melchor de Albn, the service’s first manager, was appointed in June 1810. Argentina Post, also known as Correo Argentino, has been the state-owned corporation in charge of Argentina’s postal operations since it was privatized in 1997.key logistical services are provided by Argentina Post solutions are warehouse management services include greeting, storage, and order preparation.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.