Click on the Track courier button after entering your DPD Poland tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DPD Poland? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DPD Poland tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DPD Poland shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DPD Poland online
If you are expecting a courier from DPD Poland, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DPD Poland official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DPD Poland waybill number/reference number can be found on the DPD Poland receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DPD Poland tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DPD Poland shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DPD Poland Contact Information
Contact details of DPD Poland for various cities are listed below along with respective DPD Poland customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Antoniny Grygowej 23a, 20-260 Lublin, Poland
Phone: +48 801 400 373
Official Website: https://www.dpd.com.pl/
About DPD Poland Services
DPD Polska (previously: Masterlink Express ) was founded in 1991 as a 100% Polish-owned company. At first, the organization solely delivered parcels in Poland. In 1994, the company began collaborating with foreign courier organizations, allowing it to provide worldwide forwarding services. Masterlink was acquired by Posten AB, the market leader in Swedish logistics services, in 1998, allowing for the rapid growth of Masterlink Express.
The La Poste Group and Posten AB concluded an agreement in July 2002 under which the GeoPost holding company purchased 50% of Masterlink Express shares. Posten AB acquired a Direct Parcel Distribution license in Poland (DPD) at the same time, giving Masterlink access to a logistical network that spans more than 30 European nations. In May 2004, executives from Geopost and Posten AB signed a trade agreement under which the French holding firm bought 50% of Masterlink’s shares, which were previously owned by Posten AB. As a result, GeoPost was the sole owner of Masterlink Express.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.