Click on the Track courier button after entering your Croatia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Croatia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Croatia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Croatia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Croatia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Croatia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Croatia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Croatia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Croatia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Croatia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Croatia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Croatia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Croatia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Croatia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Phone: +385 72 303 304
About Croatia Post Services
Croatian Post Inc. (HP-Hrvatska pota d.d.) is a business corporation owned by the Republic of Croatia. It was created in 1999. Croatian Post is the Republic of Croatia’s official postal service. The Croatian Post’s (total number: 1016) post offices make up one of the country’s most extensive service and retail networks. Apart from postal services, Croatian Post also provides financial, retail, and digital television services throughout the country. Croatian Post is also a full member of the Association of European Public Postal Operators (PostEurop), which was founded by Croatian Post. Croatia is also a member of the Universal Postal Union (UPU). Croatian Post also issues Croatian postage stamps.
Croatian Post was established as an independent joint-stock company on January 1, 1999, after the public company HPT-Hrvatska pota I Telecommunications (HPT Croatian Post and Telecommunications) was split into two joint-stock companies: one for postal services (Croatian Post) and the other for telecommunications (HPT Croatian Post and Telecommunications) (Croatian Telecommunication).
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.