Click on the Track courier button after entering your Nippon Express tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Nippon Express? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Nippon Express tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Nippon Express shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Nippon Express online
If you are expecting a courier from Nippon Express, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Nippon Express official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Nippon Express waybill number/reference number can be found on the Nippon Express receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Nippon Express tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Nippon Express shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Nippon Express Contact Information
Contact details of Nippon Express for various cities are listed below along with respective Nippon Express customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 2 Chome-9-51 Shinonome, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0062, Japan
Official Website: https://www.nittsu.co.jp/
About Nippon Express Services
Based on the “Nippon Express Corporation Law,” Nippon Express was founded on October 1, 1937, as a “national policy corporation.” Its parent firm, Kokusai Convey Co., Ltd., manages small carriers that transport passengers and freight at both ends of train lines. It was established with the assets of six similar companies, as well as government and other investments. Following that, as World War II progressed, and the government’s policy of requiring comprehensive transportation management became more critical, major city carriers nationally were united in 1942, resulting in the current prototype of our organization. That was the case, He also relaunched as a general trading firm under the Commercial Code after the war, with the implementation of the “Transportation Business Law” in 1950.
Since then, we’ve been working to expand and build our business in tandem with Japan’s economic rehabilitation and progress, which we’ve continued to do to this day. Through our global network of 733 locations, we are able to seamlessly link the world through innovative logistics.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.